20 September 2013

Thunderbirds are Wash 'n' Go!


It's not music-related, but I just had a really good idea which I'd like to share.

I like to swim, and I take shampoo and shower gel for afterwards. Obviously there's no point in taking big heavy bottles so I usually decant stuff into two small bottles, but even so it seems a lot to be carrying about, especially if you've got a back problem like me. I wondered about having one bottle with two compartments, maybe a stopper at top and bottom, or perhaps having a tiny bottle of shampoo within a bigger (but not too big) gel bottle with a wide neck.


That's all well and good, but it's a bit .. well, functional. It ought to be fun, because swimming's fun, or ought to be. And then I thought, wouldn't it be great to have a plastic green bottle in the shape of Thunderbird 2, with a smaller yellow bottle in the shape of Thunderbird 4 containing the shampoo? It would just clip in to the underside of the Thunderbird 2 bottle and while you were swimming you could look forward to the prospect of this space-age cleansing to come.

And if the yellow inner container were to contain a combined shampoo and conditioner it would be even better, more fun, stop your remaining hair sticking up after you towelled it - and what's more, save valuable seconds for the penning of posts like this.


Next time, I'll be talking about doo wop. Honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Statcounter